Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Pleasant trip to Lake Tahoe & Reno

When I wanted to go to Lake Tahoe, I was browsing the net to find the infomration. I got lots of information in the net but not exactly wahat I want. So I thought of wrting this explaining where to go and what you can do in Tahoe, to help all our friends who wants to visit Lake Tahoe and thinking what to visit. I wrote this with just my visit experiance, so hopefully this will be helpful to the readers


Lake Tahoe is a nice place to visit. You will really enjoy the snow, boat ride and Cable car trip to Heavenly Gandola.
Drive towards North Lake Tahoe. If you are going on I80 to North Lake Tahoe, you will reach the Lake spot, get down there. Enjoy the Lake view, have fun with little snow over there. This is a nice place you find wooden benches to sit, realx and have food. There is a Safeway opposite to the Lake. You can do shopping if you want like, snacks, drinks, snowing boards or sledge.


Read the complete story at agreatIndian.com

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger albert said...

Cool. Thanks for your info. I haven't thought about making a trip towards Rockies yet, but I'll consider.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home